- I managed to get a 6 mile run in on Saturday morning. It was dark when I started and it felt really desolate. I think that's because most sane people are still sleeping. Seeing as though our 4 year old now likes to get up uber-early and our 6 month old likes to do the same, I needed to get my long run in before our Saturday began. It was cool, though. The trail that I take has a railroad track next to it and 2 trains passed by. (insert Superman reference here) A good run at a decent pace.
- I need some valid reasons to get excited about this semester. My seniors are on the downslide (senioritis in 3...2...1...) and my juniors have yet to thrill me. The only unknown are my sophomores. New group this semester. I have high hopes for this bunch. If 1st semester is any indication, it could be fun. Stay tuned.
- I'm back and forth on half marathon or a marathon in May. I'm leaning toward the HM and I had better make up my mind to get training for the appropriate mileage.
- 4 runs this week - 3.5, 3.5, 2, and 6. That's the goal.
- Another resolution that I didn't previously post was to get organized. I bought an organizer last fall and I fell off the wagon. I need to use that. I started writing my mileage in the organizer to get me out either after school or 1st thing in the morning.
Three Things Thursday: Lost in my own city
5 hours ago