- Bad run yesterday. Our schedule is messed up due to scheduling conferences (different than the typical Parent-Teacher "my son's failing and you're the problem" conferences). Consequently lunch was a little earlier and I didn't eat before my 4:30pm run. My good intentions had me going another 4 mile treadmill run, but I only got 2.6.
- Hope I can get a short run in on Thursday and then my long run on Friday. I may have to consider morning runs again. My schedule after school is starting to fill up. Won't get better when the spring sports season starts.
- I'm really sore this morning. I even had to resort to Advil.
- Stairs are the enemy. I actually can hear myself creak. Yikes. How old am I?
- Wednesday = rest day
- My first race is in late-March. 10 miler in Lincoln. It'll get me ready for the HM in May.
- Wow, this is the most boring post of all-time. Maybe I should just delete it and wait for inspiration.
Three Things Thursday: Lost in my own city
14 hours ago