A few random observations:
- We had rain, hail, and snow yesterday. That can only mean one thing: golf season officially starts! Needless to say, there was only a team meeting.
- I had to work 2 playoff basketball games last night.
- There was the priest that sported a green, felt fedora for the game. He basically looked like a catholic pimp.
- One of the supervisors for their school had "creeper" written all over him. Think Steve Winwood meets Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. *shiver* I called my wife and told her to lock our doors. He was that creepy.
- There was the woman who yelled, "Throw my baby the f***ing rock!" at the game. By the way, she was with child, holding a toddler, and had no shoes on. Hand to God.
- There was the point guard from the catholic high school that dropped an F-Bomb after getting his 5th foul. Classy. Father Pimp was not pleased.
- Yes, I know I'm probably going to hell after making these observations.