Laura had intentionally called me out mentioning that I used bullet points in my posts. Are you questioning my humble beginnings Laura? Really? I take that as a challenge!
Ramblings of a short run:
- Run #2 with the new shoes. They're too damn white. I have to find some puddles this morning.
- It's too damn early to be doing this s**t.
- What do you suppose people think when they pass me while I'm stretching? Am I a really bad burglar (white shirt, reflective ankle bands)? Insane? Lost? All of the above?
- 4 miler today in foggy, but cool weather.
- First .7 miles suck. First .7 miles suck. Turn the corner and you'll be fine. Turn the corner and you'll be fine.
- Ahhh, the corner. Feeling better.
- The fog is impressive. I can see about 1/4 mile ahead of me. It lends itself to some pretty cool views with the street lamps and headlights.
- *stomach gurgles*
- I need to fiddle around with my Garmin some more and use some of the bells and whistles on it. I wonder if that running buddy thing would keep me on pace. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow before I try it out on my long run. For my long run, I may have it to actually slow me down.
- Saturday is going to be a lonnnnnngggggg day. 10 mile run, soccer game, 7pm kickoff down in Lincoln. Ugh. At least I'm not driving down to the game.
- *stomach gurgles*
- What did I have for lunch and dinner yesterday?
- *lower intestines gurgle*
- Ah yes, leftover chicken fried chicken for lunch and a veggie quesadilla for dinner. Healthy!
- *more gurgling*
- I feel like my very first car this morning, a 1979 Pontiac Grand Prix. It said it was a V-6, but it ran like about a V-5 1/2.
- I'm kicking around a new little Web 2.0/New Media somethin' somethin'. Stay tuned, fellow runners!
- *more "urgent" gurgling*
- Um....we're going to have to cut this run short. It's not so urgent that I have to pee in a sink or anything, but it's going to be close.
- Stop Garmin at 3.79 miles.
- Tend to business not soon thereafter.
Whew! That feels better! The bullet points, I mean. Get your head out of the toilet.