- I get sick of my students.
- They bitch and moan when they have no effin' right to bitch and moan.
- There's drama every freakin' day of their life.
- They can't do anything themselves.
- They're exceptionally lazy and, if you call them on it, you're "yelling at them". Believe me, you'll know when I'm yelling at you.
- I wish I didn't have to deal with declining enrollment in my classes
- I wish I didn't have to sacrifice higher standards in order to keep kids in my class.
- I wish my administrators would concentrate on learning rather than test scores and AP enrollment.
- I wish I could just have a job where I could just shoot video and edit. No students, no parents, no administrators.
- I wish I had the time to produce a documentary on the plight of local diners trying to survive in a world of chain restaurants.
- I wish I could turn this whole blogging thing into a career of some sort.
- I wish I could get more comments per entry.
- I wonder if it's even worth it.
- I need a break from running, blogging, reading about running, etc.
- I get into "running funks".
- I wish that everything made sense and I could get back into some sort of rhythm.
- You need to keep things in perspective.
Sometimes you just have bad runs.
*side note - a HEEEEUUUUGE congratulations out to all of those who ran their races this weekend! Through nerves, self-doubt, pain, etc., you all persevered. I'm proud, excited, and-yes- jealous of all of you. I'd list all of those people here, but I'd genuinely feel awful if I left someone out.