Until then, I leave you with some bullets (ironic choice of words considering the past week's events):
- Feet Meet Street, while a very funny blog, is doling (+2 points) out wayyy too many points when it comes to big words.
- I'm going to win a new bike. That's what Vanilla told me. He emailed me and told me that I won. The rest of you shouldn't even try. For those of you who recognized that there wasn't a link to his blog, that was by design. If you can't figure out why I did that, should you really be riding a bike?
- There will be no SSTIFY Friday this week. Even though I've added to the repertoire (+10 points), you'll have to wait till next week.
- Golf was interesting on Monday. I managed to hit a moving Honda CR-V and roll one up underneath the scorer's table. Nice shots, coach!
- The down side of running with my dog? He can't run more than 2 miles right now and, when I go on my long run without him, he goes into our room and whines, consequently (+6 points) waking up my wife.
- No treadmill just yet. I haven't had time to pick it up. I've been told that I am to be picking it up this Saturday. Imagine my enthusiasm.
*note-my goal is 2:00:00. That way, when I write about it afterwards, there is documentation about it and I can't say, "Well, I was shooting for 2:45:00 and I beat it by 35 minutes!!"