8 hours a day
And at this seminar are "those people". You know 'em. Let's go down the list, shall we?
- The DoucheBag - He's the guy that already knows everything and is just waiting to finish up so he can edit the next great feature film. All the while he sighs, rolls his eyes, and just blesses us with his presence. Oh, and he leaves at long stretches of time during the session.
- The Agenda Guy - This is the guy, be it at training sessions or meetings, that only asks questions that pertain to him. Could it be taken to a one-on-one level? By any thinking, functioning human being, yes. This guy, though, grinds the session to a halt to satisfy his curiosity. "Oh, I don't mean to hold the group up, but......." is usually his calling card.
- The Hot One - There's one in every training session. Male or female, they're there.*
- The Mom - She's the one that is cool under pressure and makes sure that, even though we're all getting fried, there's still peace in the land.
- The Teacher's Pet - Sits up front. Finishes the instructor's thought. Throws out random bits of trivia to impress him/her.
So......I'm a little frazzled. The fact that this song has been running through my head the better part of the week hasn't helped.
For those of you with kids in the 2-5 range, you've seen this show. If you haven't, consider yourself blessed. This is the dumbest show Disney has ever produced....including anything with Tim Allen in it. Christ, a half an hour teaching me how to mail a letter? And they're always in 3 steps:
Step 1 - Go over to the toilet
Step 2 - Sit down
Step 3 - Push hard
Congratulations! You've taken a dump! Yeah!
I really need to take this test and get on with my life. Have a good weekend everyone!
*oddly enough, I'm not that one. I checked.