If you can't tell, I'm suffering from RazZDoodle, or, for those relatively new to ROATM....Writer's Block. Unlike some people, I feel like I have an obligation to my loyal readers. That, and I'm waiting for Apple, Mizuno, and Under Armour to email me to review their WONDERFUL PRODUCTS! Can't do that if I don't have fresh content.
Here were some possible posts but just didn't come to fruition:
- The Big XII Championship game - If they don't kick the damn ball out of bounds on the kickoff and....AND...commit a mind-bogglingly stupid horse-collar penalty in the closing minutes, the Huskers go to Phoenix. Simple as that. Forget the :01 controversy.
- Tiger Woods Post- Too easy. I could spin off of Ian's "Guess Who's Running?" series with a "Guess Who Tiger's Screwiing?" series. Porn stars, Eldrick? Really?
- My Running Post- If there's something to write about me running twice a week, I'd do it.
- The Weather Post - It's cold and snowy. I live in the Midwest and it's December. Nothing too novel there. I am considering putting screws in an old pair shoes to run in the snow. There's potential for a twisted ankle and/or puncture wounds. Now THERE'S some material!
- Christmas List Post - Unless you're genuinely going shopping for me, do you really care? That's what I thought.