I'm just not all that interesting.
That being said, I'll just puke up some bullet points and see where it leads:
- Beautiful run this morning. And by that, I mean the unexpected woman that ran my route. Wow. I mean, wow.
- I'm getting faster (insert joke here). I don't know how it happened, but it did. At the beginning of the summer, I told myself I was going to dabble in speedwork. "Dabble" might be a generous word for what I did. I did intervals regularly for about 3 weeks and then it went to every other week. I don't think I want to attribute my speed to that. I'm going to guess it may have been the PED's I got from David Ortiz....er....Manny Ramirez....er....Alex Rodriguez.....er.....Roger Clemens....er....Sammy Sosa...er.....hell with it. The list is just too damn long.
- My local running store is looking for part-time work, but I have to be available nights, weekends and days. The hell?
- I had a dead Garmin for last weekend's long run, so I went with the ol' Timex Ironman. That was the smoothest run I've had in awhile. I checked it every mile or so to see if I was on pace, but that was about it.
- I'm officially addicted to Pandora. It's fascinating and creepy in a Big Brother sort of way. Check it out if you haven't already.