- I really wanted to get out and run this weekend. I really did. Early Morning came and went on both Saturday and Sunday and I found myself still sleeping. Couple that with the fact that we were running around the entire weekend and, well.....another fail. It's getting old and I need some serious motivation.
- My daughter's birthday party was this weekend. I could never be a Kindergarten teacher. Never in a million years for all the money in the world. Yikes.
- Can we please put the "Peyton Manning: Best QB of All-Time" argument to rest now? Best QBs win Super Bowls....or at least show a sense of urgency at the end of the game....or at least don't pout on the sidelines with 5 minutes remaining and you still have a chance.
- That's the best $2.4 million can buy during the Super Bowl? Some of the spots were good (Snickers, Monster.com, and the Letterman promo), but none where I'll be talking about it ad nauseum or rewinding on the DVR to watch it.
- The Who? sucked. Really sucked. For godsakes, Roger Daltrey looked like he needed to sit down and rest after the first song. Oh well, I'm glad they played all of their hits from their CSI album.....on CBS! Who's on for next year, NFL? The Beach Boys? Bill Haley and the Comets?
- Good for New Orleans. They need a reason to pre-game before Mardi Gras.
....today is KidDoodle1's 6th birthday. People tell you that your life changes when you have kids. While they're 100% correct, you really can't wrap your head around it until you actually have the kid. Crazy, huh? She's changed my life in more ways that I could have ever imagined. She's like a curly haired version of Karma. Happy Birthday, kid!