Ramblings and musings since we last saw each other.
- Last week was a big FAIL in the goals category. I only got 3 runs in and 1 cross training. My goal was 4 runs and 2 X-Training.
- I've started a "High School Journalism Teachers" running group on Twitter (#runningondeadline). Strangely enough, it's been quite the motivator for me. Some of these teachers are hardcore!
- Calliou is a really annoying show. That kid needs to grow a pair. His parents need to smack him up side the head and say "deal with it". He is now banned at our house. Back to Phineas and Ferb!
- I may have to casually go into my local running store and donate yet another pair of old running shoes. From there, I'll just casually stroll over to the new shoes. "Oh, I see you have (insert shoe make/model) in. What have people been saying about those? Can I try some on?" The courtship begins....
- Google+. Meh. I'm not giving up on it yet, just need a wow factor to keep me engaged. So far, #notsomuch. Feel free to put me in your "Hilarious Running Bloggers" circle when you have a chance.
- My iTunes library is sorely in need of an upgrade. Thank God for Kristina.
- Speaking of iTunes...Nike+? Anyone? Thoughts?
- I really need to get to work on some school stuff. Really, I do. Teachers don't take their entire summers off, you know. Well, we kinda do. We just do our work sipping Starbucks and in between aforementioned Phineas and Ferb episodes.
- Debating whether or not I want to play in another basketball league this fall/winter. I've been told that the Old Man League I'm considering is much more laid back and that most of the guys just do it
to spend an hour away from their wivesto get some exercise.